Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Soap Conference Part Deux


I feel pretty lucky to have been at the conference this year.  I met some wonderful people and left with lifetime friends and family, if you can even believe it.  Well I have decided to be part of the staff next year at the Handcrafted Soap & Cosmetic Guild's conference in Tucson, Arizona.  I encourage you all to save up now and sign up for the conference.  It's not only a great learning experience, but a chance in a lifetime to meet people you may really connect with.  For now or for life.  It was an experience to say the least.  


Here are some photos that I cherish:


Tricia Samundsen and Me - last day of conference








Amanda Griffin, Charlene Simon and Me - Party Night


Charlene Simon and Tanya Rasley - Winning Duo







No comments: