Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Buzzed

I'm all buzzed up with excitement.  I am going to the Handcrafted Soap ans Cosmetic Guild's Conference and I am beyond excited.  Not only am I crazy nervous, but totally excited about speaking at the conference.  I am SO looking to fly on a jet plane out of my "real life" for a few days and talk soap and have fun with some wonderful people that I have become friends with on Facebook.

I am really not a social creature by nature.  I have been going through, I guess, something of a growth spurt (or...uh..upheaval) in myself.  Taking notes, reflecting, growing through life's memories and traumas and placing my inner self under a microscope for inspection.

Whatever mess has been occupying my brain for the last couple of weeks has taken up a lot of space.  The opportunity to connect with people is refreshing, because I don't mingle much.  I get out, I meet up with friends and family, but mostly, I'm a homebody.

I decided to share some photos of mine as I am in a reflection period....

 





  

 

8 comments:

The Lazy Lacquerist said...

Homebody here too... loving the soaps, one of them looks like the Sahara. Enjoy yourself at the Confernce, dead jealous!

Ruth at The Nova Studio said...

You've been doing some nice work lately! I am a complete and total homebody (and my son is a chip off the old block). It turns out that soapmaking is the thing that gets me out there! Who would have imagined that?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work. I am so excited for you, I wish I could go too. Go and have an awesome time!!!

Tanya said...

Gorgeous soaps!! I cannot wait to meet you at the conference!! Since I'm socially challenged thanks to my immersion in toddlerdom, I'm really looking forward to adult conversation. You're fabulous and you'll kill it during your presentation! <3

shayaankhan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Will S said...

Absolutely love the white and grey/brown one! It's perfect.
Will

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Truly You said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.