Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blue Greens + Summer's End

Blue green and the many shades of it is beautiful and reminds me of the empty beach and its peacefulness. Driftwood, sand, beach grass, breezes... overcast.


Rustic Pine, crisp clean scent cold process soap BIG 6 oz. bars, scented with essential oils

"We combine sweet, fruity top notes with deep greens of the
forest--pine, cedarwood, fir balsam and treemoss"








"... a unique fragrance that has a mildly sweet nectar smell but really smells like the beach wind.
Sandy dunes, ocean breeze.....we're not talking coconut, or fruit or tanning oils.
We're talking a desert plant with an ocean dune. Catch THAT in your net!"






Cute Aqua Koi Fish Water Garden Pond Margarita Scented Shea Butter Big Soap Bar 5.5 oz Vegan

"...has a fun and fruity margarita scent!"








"This soap was inspired by my precious memories growing up by the beautiful Pacific coast. In shades of blue and green with real kelp powder sprinkled throughout. The scent is a blend of rosemary, lavender, spearmint and lemongrass"







This soap is made from 9 oils and butters and greek yogurt.
Scented with mix of essential oils where peppermint dominates.






LE Blue Bamboo Handmade Artisan Cold Process Soap by SV.Soaps

"Top notes of Bamboo, crisp Aloe, and Jasmine, with hints of Citrus. Bottom notes of sandalwood, cedar, amber and musk. This bar is layers of green, and blue with jojoba beads, and Rhassoul Clay, sprinkled through out for light exfoliation. The top is covered with raw sugar, soap spheres, swirls, and dusted with Rhassoul Clay"








This is on a blog in a "how to make cupcake soap" blog post.

*

11 comments:

Caitlin - Revive Bath & Body said...

Beautiful soaps like always!!

Caitlin

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

How lovely :)

Michelle

Teresa Robeson said...

Mmm! You're right: those do make me think of walking along the beach!

The Lazy Lacquerist said...

I used not be a huge fan of blue things but a post you did wayyyyyyyyyyyy back made me rethink it. Now, it has taken me til then to make something blue but, you know, I'm liking blue soaps!

These are just lovely, a wonderful selection.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful selection of soaps and colors. Stunning as always! Thank you so much for including my Blue Bamboo Soap.

Heirloom Natural Soaps said...

What a lovely and varied collection of blues! Thanks for sharing the pretty. :)

Donna OShaughnessy said...

I am so overwhelmed by the talent of these soapers. But that OK, I figure another 10 years or so and I'll be...right about where I am now. But I'm going to have fun trying to copy some of these

Sergio said...

I like it.
Really nice works.

Soapchick said...

I am really getting into blue soaps, they just look so clean and calming. I definitely feel one coming on, thanks for the inspiration

Unknown said...

Beautiful soaps - takes inspiration to a new level!

blue soap said...

Beautiful photos. thank you for sharing.