Monday, June 15, 2009

BATHHOUSE SOAP

Today I am featuring Bathhouse Soap, a soap company and shop located in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Char, owner of Bathhouse, recently opened her retail shop and it is beautiful. My pictures are not on this computer, sadly, but she did a slamin' job with the place. Char makes handcrafted soap, scrubs and cream. Her soaps are lovely and her website shows them off wonderfully. Please go visit her website and take a look, because she deserves it and it is so nice to look at... It's clean, simple and elegantly set up.


3 Layer Exfoliate


Fig + Milk (mmm)


Buckstaff

3 Layer Detox

I met Char when her company was named White Lye Soap Co. I haven't tried her soap in over a year(?), but they all look dynamite and all seem to have specific purposes. She is a darling person, she has moxie, and I urge you to visit her at her shop if you live near Hot Springs, Arkansas or if you are online, go browse her shop.

120 Central Avenue
Hot Springs, AR


Char, I wish you the very best luck with your shop!!

***

7 comments:

Char said...

Jo, I owe you my life now... Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Jo is right, these soaps are amazing, and I couldn't be more proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Next time we head out west, I'll see if I can get dh to take us through Hot Springs...looks like her wares are definitely worth a detour and a visit! :)

Erin Napier said...

Gorgeous soaps.

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

pretty! I like the bottom one the best :)

BPR Designs said...

it all looks yummy -- what a lovely shop!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING soaps, amazing shop! I