Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Little Soap Dope

For the fiends who are out there always on the look out for beautiful soaps. I know I always love to see what other people are doing. It reminds me that it hasn't all been done already. When I think I couldn't possibly be unique in creating a new soap, I see some one's new style and I think woah! It's a state of mind. It obviously has to come from within, but I do get inspired by the creations of others because I see the time, the care and the beauty of it all, which is why I started making soap in the first place. To me, it isn't a competition. It is a community of people doing an art that is not only functional, but is great for the skin and will hopefully continue to become more prevalent in homes all around the world.

So here's your dope.




AlchemicMuse on Etsy




goodcleansoap on Etsy (love the photos!)



domaly on Etsy -yummo salt bar

That's it for now. More to come when I have more time to browse the millions of talented artists out there! If you think you are one of those talented peeps or people say you are, either send me some soap or send me a link to your shop! Thanks all. Keep it yours and keep creating!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get enoufh of soap or soap eye-candy...thanks for finding and showcasing them!

Body Natural Soap said...

Just lovely

FuturePrimitive Soap Co. said...

They're all so great aren't they. I love just looking at other peoples soaps on blogs, etsy etc..it's so fascinating to me and shows that we're all one in the same no matter where we come from or how we choose to make our products. x

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

a great find!
the top group is my fav

Joanna Schmidt said...

I'm still like a child looking in a candy shop window!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the beautiful soap pix Joanna! I agree, soaping isn't a competition. Definitely its sharing a passion that so many of us have, it is always fun to see what others are making and it helps spark new ideas.