Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sexy Time


Here is a loaf of Sexy Laundry Day Soap I made two days ago sitting poolside. If you don't know my line of bath and body goodies over at Product Body, I have a scent called Sexy Laundry Day which is a ylang ylang, jasmine, rose, champagne, orange, sexy fresh scent. Hence, the name. I have not pulled the soap from the mold yet. My fragrance changed the color of the soap to a yellow (hmm. That did not happen to my salt bars...). I decorated the top with rose petals, chunks of Sexy Laundry Day soap that I previously made, cosmetic glitter and cranberry seeds. I had to spice up the plainness of the soap. No swirls, layers or colors. Just a snazzy top. I've made this for someone, so I won't be cutting it, unfortunately. Maybe I'll make another soon so I can dig into it. :)

close up

13 comments:

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Now that's some sexy-lookin soap!

Suds to Love said...

Pretty!

Body Natural Soap said...

So pretty. I think that the mixture of scents sounds heavenly.

Carrie Garvin said...

Very sexy indeed! The soap looks wonderful- the scent combination-wow!

Anonymous said...

very sexy soap!

it looks great

Sherrie said...

Oooh, pretty! :)

Unknown said...

That's a very HOT looking soap. So Seshy!

Unknown said...

That's a very HOT looking soap. So Seshy!

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful, Joanna! And it's very mean of you to tempt us with it, but not sell it. ;>

Croap Queen said...

Very pretty and the scent sounds divine Joanna. Well done you!

Michelle said...

Your soap looks fantastic little lady!!

BTW/where is this sexy laundry day fragrance. In what product, cuz you know I have to try it out :)

Anonymous said...

Sexy to be sure. But you know, it kinda looks like a beautiful salad...I just want to try a bite...

Joanna Schmidt said...

Sexy Laundry Day (right now...) is availble in Crush On You at productbody.com, Michelle. I also made some plain "Sexy" soap and Salt soap that will be ready end of November... :)