Friday, September 26, 2008

Grumpy Girl Is A Party Girl Is A Pretty Girl


cupcake bath bomb

This is just about the prettiest thing I've ever seen. It came wrapped in clear cello, then placed gently in a clear plastic case. For $6.95, I think this is a GORGEOUS gift to give to anyone! And honestly, it looks just like this. It's not like the picture is much nicer than the real thing. Nope. It is exactly like it. This one is called Head Down Clown: The unmistakable combination of violets and juicy tart lime. MMMmmmmm.

I got a few bars of handmade soap from Grumpy...aka Sharon, but because of the scents, I was unable to use them in my bathroom (no patchouli because of husband...see there's a man in my shower)

The Acid Trip is gorgeous and I will definitely have a give-away and include that. Somebody will be a lucky duck with this one. A meditative unisex blend of patchouli, sweet orange, lavendin, pine, lemongrass and elelmi, with notes of incense, amber and musk.

acid trip


Also in there was It's Got Balls soap (hehe): the blue ones below

It's Got Balls


The one I actually brought in the shower with me is this pinky one:


deceptions and lies soap

Black raspberry vanilla. Yum. It was very sweet, had long lasting lather with nice slip and worked very well for my shaving. I loved the swirl, the smell, the topping texture, her clear labels (very professional) and all the names of the soaps and the copy. All fabulous. Thank you, Sharon, for a wonderful experience and for the prettiest soaps and bombs around :) Go to her Etsy shop and peruse....

9 comments:

egassner said...

I love the look of Grumpy's stuff! She is so creative! I LOVE the names of her stuff!

Anonymous said...

Ditto...I also love the names! Acid Trip - what a riot. It's so worth getting it just to watch someone's face when I tell them I've had an Acid Trip. Bwahaha! (oh sorry, you have to know how pretty straight-laced I am to get that joke.)

I can just see dh's expression if I handed him that second soap and said "It's Got Ball." He already thinks I'm off my rocker...

Suds to Love said...

Beautiful soaps... I've been seeing the Acid Trip one everywhere.

Randi Lyn said...

Grumpy Girl's stuff is so inspiring! She makes everything look so good.

Leslie said...

Love the acid trip..I am feeling a little loopy just looking at it!

Kim said...

Acid Trip is way cool! It reminds me of a sweater I had once.

Lomond Soap said...

That bath bomb is far too nice to use, quite amazing.(Do you get Mr Whippy ice cream in the US? Looks just like the topping) As for Acid Trip (lol) the mind boogles, so many colours, just how did she do that? My jaw dropped!
Just amazing 8-)

Unknown said...

That acid trip soap is beyond amazing. I think if I tried it, I'd get grey soap!

Anne-Marie said...

Great minds think alike - I have Grumpy Girl's stuff in a box to photograph from my splurge a while back on it. The Acid Trip bar is mind blowingly amazing, isn't it?