Sunday, June 8, 2008

Industrial Soap Dish

soapdish.jpg

Truck step used as a soap dish.  Brilliance!  I found this great blog: KK Cool Tools which featured this soap dish as on of their cool tool finds.  The dish can be purchased from AW Direct for $35.


Recessed Step - 7-3/8"W x 6-1/4"H x 4"D

Here is what they say: Also used by many as a convenient built-in soap dish! Here's what they're saying on the Net about this product: "This is by far the best-designed soap dish I've ever used. The open front allows water to drain away easily, while the diamond-plate surface secures and elevates the soap so that it dries without creating a lot of yucky soap-gunk. And of course, the aluminium doesn't rust or corrode."

5 comments:

Kelley said...

What a great idea, who'd have thought? Certainly not me!

Anonymous said...

That was brilliant!

Heather@Twin Birch said...

Hmmmm. I think I like it! It looks so sleek and clean!

Carrie Garvin said...

I like this, and so would a few men I know :)

Sherrie said...

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! I LOVE it!