Friday, January 25, 2008

Platypus Dreams -Soap #6 - Luv Spell Cupcake Soap



Sugar Baby-Luv Spell Designer Soap

"A fragranced luxuriously creamy soap with goat's milk.  It smells similar to the popular Victoria Secret's fragrance Love Spell."  The smell was creamy, fresh, clean and sweet all at once.  Unfortunately, it was the smallest of the soaps Sharon of Platypus Dreams sent me.  (Boo hoo.)  It was smaller than the size of a Reeses Peanut Butter cup except taller and fatter.

Now, this little gem was loved by all in the house.  It first lived at our kitchen sink because we ran out of Crush On You (how did that happen??),  Then it ended up in the powder room, then after a week of that, I decided I needed to try it in the shower as I try all the soaps I review.  I have to say that it was really cute and a perfect powder room soap.  It helped the room smell clean.  I don't know if it was because the soap was so little by the time it joined me in the shower, but it wasn't as sudsy as the others.  It was creamier and smooth and quite a perfect little cupcake for my family.  I think this one was loved by all and now it is gone....sniff...

Good thing they sell a whole bar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute!